Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away...Welcome, I expect a lot of blogging from you since you only have 3 kids now, and they're practically old enough to take care of themselves.
Hurray! Glad to see you here! My sister, Chris has offered to custom design templates for any of you that are interested...for free! People normally charge $150 a job, which she ultimately wants to do, but right now she's just working on her portfolio. So, if you are interested, let me know! Gonna go add you to my favorites now!
Hey big sissy (aka: big sister - for those of you who never heard Diana and me call each other big and little sissys)! Don't be afraid and just take your time to explore how to do different things. Just be sure to choose the template that you really want before anding in links, otherwise you might loose all your links like I did when I switched templates. And since John has started 3 different blogs now, I'm sure he can answer any questions you have. You could call me too, but I'm still figuring some things out too. Love ya and can't wait to see pictures of your cute family!
11 Comments:
Well, blame John, but I'm glad you're blogging! You're on my links now...no more anonymity!
Can you tell me how to get to Strickland Street? I must be lost! Welcome!
Yay!
PS: You can call me if you want some help setting up and stuff.
Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away...Welcome, I expect a lot of blogging from you since you only have 3 kids now, and they're practically old enough to take care of themselves.
Welcome to the blogging world! :)
Hurray! Glad to see you here! My sister, Chris has offered to custom design templates for any of you that are interested...for free! People normally charge $150 a job, which she ultimately wants to do, but right now she's just working on her portfolio. So, if you are interested, let me know! Gonna go add you to my favorites now!
Hey big sissy (aka: big sister - for those of you who never heard Diana and me call each other big and little sissys)! Don't be afraid and just take your time to explore how to do different things. Just be sure to choose the template that you really want before anding in links, otherwise you might loose all your links like I did when I switched templates. And since John has started 3 different blogs now, I'm sure he can answer any questions you have. You could call me too, but I'm still figuring some things out too. Love ya and can't wait to see pictures of your cute family!
"Take me down to Strickland Street" - one of my favoritest Peter Brienholt songs. Cool!
I hope you Oops here again soon!
When do you get the new compy?
So, AM, are you going to tell us stuff, OR WHAT!?!
Post a Comment
<< Home