Saturday, November 08, 2008

"You'll Always Be Three."

I don't remember when or how this became a common phrase in our home. It's a fun way to tease the children, but I suppose it also shows that we are a bit reluctant to see our children grow up. They keep right on growing up anyway, so I guess they get the last laugh.
This week, we ran out of three year olds. Despite all our protests, MJ turned four. Toby got a seminary sub on Wed. and slept in until 6am so that he could make and eat breakfast cake with us.
And then Saturday, we invited some friends over for MJ's first official birthday party. She was so excited.
MJ loved opening the presents. She got princess games, make-up and dress-ups... Belle, Barbies, and beads. She may not need anything for Christmas!
Posted by PicasaHow we love our four year old little princess.

3 Comments:

At Sun Nov 09, 08:58:00 PM, Blogger Coach said...

Holy cow that girl is cute!

 
At Mon Nov 10, 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Boss said...

Happy birthday sweet MJ! The only thing better than a three-year-old princess is a four-year-old princess.

 
At Tue Nov 11, 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Lady said...

Wow - She is so big - I can't believe she just turned 4. The party looks loads of fun and what could better than being a princess? Happy Birthday MJ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home