Monday, August 25, 2008

This Game is Fun!

Here's how to play...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see who leaves a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Try it, you'll like it!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Tue Aug 26, 04:52:00 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

I have lots of good memories of you from that one semester when you didn't go back to BYU but stayed in AR. We played Skip-Bo, listened to music, talked, read scriptures, and you even brought me my lunch at school. I don't know about you, but I'm glad you weren't at BYU that semester.

 
At Tue Aug 26, 07:41:00 AM, Blogger Boss said...

It has to be said:

"I'll give you a spot, and I expect you to stay there. And that's an order."

Here's a more recent one: When we all gathered in Utah for Carolioness's wedding, that hilarious drive to the temple (with Harvey and Peanut and Coach) when the topics of conversation ranged from miraculous crustaceans to ... well, I can't really remember what else. But it was hilarious.

Speaking of hilarious, remember our folk dancing class!? They never did give us costumes and put us on the team. I wonder why.

 
At Thu Aug 28, 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Taffy said...

The summer I was 12 I stayed at your house for a month so I could go to girls camp - Mostly I remember thinking you were crazy to go to summer school just because you wanted to - you didn't have to. Also you were in the play "My Fair Lady" and I thought you were so awesome that I tried to comvince my dad to drive the rest of the family back to New York so they could see it too.

 
At Mon Sep 01, 03:58:00 PM, Blogger John said...

I don't remember exactly how old I was, probably 11 or 12, and you were home for the summer. I don't remember why, but you took me -by myself- out to lunch at Wendy's. Looking back it seems like such a funny thing to remember and to have been so important to me, but it was and I still remember it.

"You're so skinny!"

 
At Wed Oct 29, 09:15:00 PM, Blogger ★♪♫¸.·*¨) Angie said...

Oooooooohh Ree I remember SO MANY things... I guess one of my faves is when you sang at my reception... OH! And when we went to that Single's Conf. in (TN)? Mmmm... Where did we go when we were all in a van or something singing from the Phantom of the Opera book? OH! And my very fav is singing around the piano while your mom played... I'll stop now ;o). (((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home