
Our stake held a primary activity in honor of the olympics. The kids had a great time and really did well in the events. I love this hula hooping pose, and the hula hooper!

Gritting his teeth!

The pretty in pink girls show what they're made of. MJ made another little girl cry when she beat her in the stick pull.

Hop, Schmoo, Hop!
5 Comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love the hoola hooping shot. :)
Way to go, MJ. The only thing more fun than making little girls cry is making boys cry. Try that one next time!
Cute pics, Ree. Thanks for sharing!
Great idea. As new primary pres, I am ever looking for fun ideas for quarterly activities! Do you think anyone would mind having Olympics during a non-olympic year??
WOW...three posts...you are on a roll.
The reunion looks like a blast, and I LOVE it that a girl wearing all pink can intimidate :)
Did the other girl cry because she was beaten in the stick pull or with the stick pole?
Looks like a fun time. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
<< Home