Saturday, September 29, 2007

All That Glitters is not Gold...

...It's also the Stricklands!

But now you, too, can have that shimmering glow you have always wanted!

MJ has discovered the secret.
Shall I share it with you?

...All you have to do is pour a jar of glitter into your washing machine!

Voila! Shiny happy people!

7 Comments:

At Sun Sep 30, 07:36:00 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

Wow! Sounds fancy!

 
At Sun Sep 30, 11:36:00 AM, Blogger Like Mike said...

One of my favorite songs!!!

 
At Sun Sep 30, 01:40:00 PM, Blogger CAROLIONESS said...

Girls like shiny things, can you really blame her! There are more boys than girls in the house, so maybe she trying to balance things a bit.

 
At Mon Oct 01, 08:14:00 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Ooooh....glitter is bad enough for art projects - it seems to get into places you didn't even know existed! Though being sparkley does sound appealing, I hope you don't have to deal with it for too long!

 
At Mon Oct 01, 08:45:00 PM, Blogger Boss said...

Awesome! That's the funniest thing I've heard today. I want to see pictures of some shiny Stricklands. Preferably Toby.

 
At Wed Oct 03, 08:27:00 PM, Blogger B said...

Yes please share pictures of these shiny happy Stricklands (whoa!) I laughed and laughed at this post Ree! Thanks for sharing!

 
At Sat Oct 06, 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Ree said...

Sorry, I didn't get any dramatic photos out of the incident. As it turned out, the extra rinse cycle worked pretty well. We are still finding random pieces of glitter, but mostly on people's scalps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home