

I know this will not impress many of you. Objectively, this is not a lot of snow. But it is more than we have seen for several years here in TN. The snow fell slowly, but steadily for about 6 hours. We were hoping for enough for some great sledding. Unfortunately, it was warm enough to get a little slushy in the afternoon, so it didn't accumulate as much as we hoped. But we tried sledding anyway. And we had fun.
3 Comments:
It looks like you all had fun! but you're right, not so impressed. We still have inches of snow on the ground here from a snow fall two weeks ago. At the same time I remember my excitement to see snow the one time I was in it the two years I was in Arizona. Yay for snow! Boo for cold!
Come on up we have plenty of snow AND we are having a heat wave! We still have 16" and the temperature is all the way up to 19°F. Grandpa H.
Thinking I'll take grandpa H up on his offer... we're rather impatiently waiting for snow here as well,but tonight and tomorrow we have ICE. School is closed for ICE, so there's wrecks all over the roads and freeways,and nothing fun to do outside. Plus DBall is ill.....
Post a Comment
<< Home