Sunday, May 03, 2009

Ski-Ball











Toby and I went on a week-long trip to here. You just saw a few pics from that trip. For me, this is the historic spot where I learned how to ski easier intermediate courses in only 4 days, and where I watched this unbelievable college basketball game live. It was awesome.
posted by BigZ

3 Comments:

At Mon May 04, 04:36:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe you took on the slopes while being so pregnant...amd I getting that right?....and for the first time? That is really really brave.

 
At Mon May 04, 07:14:00 AM, Blogger Boss said...

Very impressive, BigZ. I stick to the bunny slopes myself. Or I did, the one time I went skiing anyway.

 
At Mon May 04, 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Ree said...

No, Alice, it was just BigZ and his dad. I stayed home where it's nice and warm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home