MJ, Age Three
I think perhaps 3 years old is my favorite age. Yes, there is the mischievious side which I am not crazy about. After all, it was just hours ago when MJ shredded a her brand new pants with a pair of scissors. Nor have I forgotten her participation in the lotion on the laptop incident. But those are just the more frustrating examples of how a three year old makes life interesting. More often, our MJ is making life interesting with the funny things she says. Here is a small sampling from the past week.
"Here Daddy, wear this tie! It's a big ol' tie! It's the biggest tie I never never saw in the whole dry world!" This was MJ's fashion advice to her father on Sunday morning, while pointing out a very average-sized neck tie.
Entering the bathroom after her brother, MJ wrinkled her little nose, and with a very serious look said, "Something smells poisonous."
Tonight MJ was snuggling up with her Daddy when I asked, "You love Daddy, don't you?" She agreed. "Do you love Mommy too, a little?" I prodded. "Yes," MJ answered, "I love you a little little tiny bit." She got attacked by the tickle fingers for that one, so of course she said it several more times.
Labels: MJ

3 Comments:
What a sweetheart you have there! She is so cute!
LOL! I love hearing the sayings of these cutes little ones! She sounds precious!
I love it! Yes, 3-year olds are so fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home