AM- I got your Christmas card today- didn't know all this was here. I linked to everyone else's, cried through some about Jimmy someone or other (kept thinking- OMH- that's Michael!), Caroline and some others (I'm a huge sap- I know :P) and then I read this and cried some more, even though it was a while back. m/c's suck- I know. There was no pic in the card- do y'all have 3 now? Did I send you a Christmas card? My harddrive crashed again a while back- do you have my email addy b/c I don't have yours! We still just have Deucey- not for lack of trying. Colemans are coming for Christmas (like they're coming tomorrow!) including, Ben & Kathy, Benny/Anissa/triplets, Bobby/Em/Evie, Bradley (back from mission last Summer), Billy, Bec/Gary/Hazel.... I think that's all. Bon is pregnant! TTYL, I hope. Hugs- Ang.
9 Comments:
Ree - I am so sorry! I hope you are recovering physically and I'm glad Toby caught you so no extra damage was done.
Ree--I'm so sorry! You are in my prayers. I love you!
We love you Ree. Good job Toby.
Toby IS a hero!Good job! So sad for you guys...you are all in our prayers! We love you Ree and family!
I'm really glad Toby caught you but really sad to hear the bad news. So sorry and we love you!
Wood and I were so sorry to hear about that. We hope you're recovering well.
Hugs and Kisses from the West!
Oh Ree! I'm so sorry! But I'm glad Toby is so quick on his hero toes. I love you!
AM-
I got your Christmas card today- didn't know all this was here. I linked to everyone else's, cried through some about Jimmy someone or other (kept thinking- OMH- that's Michael!), Caroline and some others (I'm a huge sap- I know :P) and then I read this and cried some more, even though it was a while back. m/c's suck- I know. There was no pic in the card- do y'all have 3 now? Did I send you a Christmas card? My harddrive crashed again a while back- do you have my email addy b/c I don't have yours! We still just have Deucey- not for lack of trying. Colemans are coming for Christmas (like they're coming tomorrow!) including, Ben & Kathy, Benny/Anissa/triplets, Bobby/Em/Evie, Bradley (back from mission last Summer), Billy, Bec/Gary/Hazel.... I think that's all. Bon is pregnant! TTYL, I hope. Hugs- Ang.
Post a Comment
<< Home