


Schmoo finished up his first season of playing T-ball tonight. I would tell you the Mud Dogs record, but I don't know it. I am grateful we had coaches who realized winning is not everything--especially for 5 year olds. (We weren't that lucky when Big Z was 5.) It was a lot of fun for all of us.
8 Comments:
Wow, It looks like Schmoo knows what he's doing out there. When we had 5-year-old DW on the field last year, the dirt and the dandylions probably got more attention than the ball - but she still loved it.
LOL! We have a photo of little Big Z twirling his bubble gum in the outfield.
He's the cutest little T-ball player ever! And I agree with Harvey--it looks like he knows what he's doing. Thanks for the pictures.
Go Mud Dogs!
Congrats on the trophy, Schmoo! That was always fun when I did softball, no matter how we did (record-wise) we got a trophy.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My, you are one of the most charming T-ball players I've ever seen. You're probably a real good player too. And T-ball's more fun than throwing a paper wad into a basket like we did last Monday night!
Excellent, love it! online credit report Texas association of sports officials wichita falls
Post a Comment
<< Home