Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Guess You Could Say We Climbed on the Bandwagon

I'm pregnant.

9 Comments:

At Tue Sep 05, 04:35:00 PM, Blogger dani said...

Congratulations Ree! How exciting!

 
At Tue Sep 05, 04:48:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Congratulations!

Speaking of wagons and bands, will #4 make your band outgrow your wagon?

 
At Tue Sep 05, 07:11:00 PM, Blogger B said...

LOL!!! I really had to laugh..at myself cuz I missed the announcement and started to think, but you've been blogging! Silly me! You didn't say "blog-wagon" you said bandwagon.
Congratulations Ree and Toby!

 
At Wed Sep 06, 04:27:00 AM, Blogger MMA Lady said...

I think that is so exciting! I just talked to Boss on the phone the other night to congratulate her pending band as well! I'm so happy for all of you. I told Boss that I wanted to be a Henn, and I want to all the more now because I'd sure love to be around all those babies!

 
At Wed Sep 06, 06:37:00 AM, Blogger Lady said...

Congrats Ree! I hope you are feeling well. When will this baby be arriving? I am ready to be done with pregnant! I'm getting to that uncomfortable stage where my body feels like it's all circles.

 
At Wed Sep 06, 02:26:00 PM, Blogger Ree said...

The due date a certain Elder's birthday--April 22.

I have felt worse during pregnancy, so I shouldn't complain. But I could. I know it is far too early for me to say I'm ready to be done with being pregnant. Hang in there, Lady. At least you are way ahead of me.

Mark, our band should still fit into our wagon. Although I'm not sure all our gear will. How are you liking that pretty new Suburban?

 
At Wed Sep 06, 03:20:00 PM, Blogger CAROLIONESS said...

Congratulations!! Since I haven't checked blogs for about a week or so, I'm really glad to have checked so soon after your announcement! Yeah!

 
At Thu Sep 07, 04:36:00 PM, Blogger Taffy said...

Congrats! What exciting news

 
At Fri Sep 08, 08:11:00 PM, Blogger Boss said...

Congratulations! Welcome aboard. I just hope the ride is smooth, or someone's bound to hurl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home