Sunday, October 22, 2006

Zucchini Bread, Anyone?


This reminded me of when Peanut was one and we caught her eating a whole loaf of French bread. MJ discovered that the joke works with zucchini bread too. The big people still find it hilarious. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At Sun Oct 22, 07:03:00 PM, Blogger Lady said...

That is too cute! At least she looks like she is willing to share. How did you get such a cute layout?

 
At Sun Oct 22, 07:59:00 PM, Blogger Ree said...

Lady, the layout is a collage from Picasa--a photo editing system you can download for free. Coach introduced me to it. Anyway if you click the little colored icon at the end of the post, it will take you to the Picasa site, where you can learn more.

 
At Mon Oct 23, 09:11:00 AM, Blogger Peanut said...

That's really cute. Hey MJ, save a loaf for me!

 
At Mon Oct 23, 03:32:00 PM, Blogger Taffy said...

I want some too!

 
At Tue Oct 24, 11:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know how many years it's been AM. I've enjoyed reading the various posts and blogs of your fam. I found "Boss" by accident, I don't think I can even recreate the search I did that turned up Chunky Meats!

Now, who froze my bra? Hmm???

 
At Sun Oct 29, 02:10:00 PM, Blogger CAROLIONESS said...

Hey, I want some bread too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home