Busted!
I recently received a call from the blogging police, informing me that my Christmas post was overdue. I apologize for my tardiness. I did take some cute pictures, and it would be selfish of me not to share. However, I must point out that this blogging police officer has not posted himself since September the 17! Can you say hypocrite? Thanks for the reminder anyway!
The collage above shows the construction of a swing--a Christmas gift for Grandma and Grandpa. As you can see, there were lots of helpers.
We southerners would have liked the chance to see a little more snow while in Ohio. Apparently we were a week too late. Or maybe we brought the thaw up with us. Well, at least MJ found enough to get a little taste.
Two adorable princesses.
We had a wonderful holiday visit, and enjoyed the fun and fellowshipping with all present. Thanks, Mom and Dad!



5 Comments:
Thanks for the pictures! I agree that the policeman doesn't blog enough to boss you around! :)
Ahhh Anne Marie,I haven't heard from you in so long! It's nice to read your life :). You know you're actually not that far away.... Are you on facebook? Just about all of the Colemans are, so Bryson & I are too, and we can keep up with them a little and play games (scrabble,Oregon Trail) and such. Have a fabulous week!! Love, Angie
wanted to add the "email comments" part.... :), A.
Hey Angie, thanks for the comment--great to hear from you! We Got your Christmas card--sorry I didn't get mine out. :(
I'm not on facebook, just here on blogger. And I don't always publish here very regularly, obviously. We just mostly try to keep in touch with the family a little, but I'm glad you found us!
Hey, AnnMarie, I found you.
I am going to add you to my blogroll so that I can keep coming back for more!
Post a Comment
<< Home