One Month
I am typing w/ 1 hand as i nurse, because that seems to be when i have the best chance to sit still and i am already 2 weeks behind on this post. here is little T at 1 month. he is starting to fill out these pjs that seemed so big at first. his weight measured 10 lbs at his dr. visit last week. his cheeks seem rounder, but some hair at the top of his head has fallen out. He is posing on the quilt from Grandma, tied together here with Daisy and Peanut.
chillin w/ the sibs.
they still dote on him. we have had some success coaxing out his smiles, but i havent caught any on film yet.
he looks so sweet when he's sleeping. we are still trying to figure out a sleeping schedule, however. many nights he wakes every 3 to 4 hours. But it still seems pretty inconsistant. The past week began with one of his worst nights ever, but ended with his best. He slept from 11:30 to almost 7! So he woke up to some happy parents today!

Oops. I think I woke him with the picture taking. i like his little feet. Aren't those cute piggy toes?
Labels: kids

8 Comments:
That is one cute little boy - toes included. Those are sweet pictures.
He is so sweet! Thanks for the update and the great pics!
B
Thanks for the pictures! He is so cute! Maybe I need to send you/him a card that says "Toes" (did you see the one Sue made at reunion and gave me?)
I like that baby. Right down to his toes.
Cutehead! Is he pretty cuddly these days?
i think he looks a lot like daddy in that first photo.
What a doll.
And, man, I am getting some good sleep. Thanks for helping me count that blessing.
Oh and I am impresed with your nursing and typing multitasking.
Very cute little boy! I can't wait to see him at Christmas!
I used to type with one hand as I nursed, but now Kalel usually gets too distracted for me to anything else while nursing him.
Miles has that same onesie. The rainbow colored one, and they have the same birthday! Woot woot!
Post a Comment
<< Home