Monday, June 05, 2006

 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At Mon Jun 05, 09:28:00 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Thanks for letting us come cheer on that cute and speedy Schmoo of yours for a game a while back. Even chasing your,um...Emu, was fun!

 
At Mon Jun 05, 10:39:00 PM, Blogger Ree said...

Glad you were there to enjoy it with us, Sue. :) I thought I might refer to my "Emu" as M.J. But we learned at the petting zoo that she rather does like Emus.

Hey Coach, is there a simple way to bring a photo from picasa into an existing post? When I use blog this, it opens up a new post. But when I tried to import this photo from the desktop, the photo-editing was gone, the the pic was sized differently from the others.

 
At Tue Jun 06, 07:57:00 AM, Blogger Coach said...

Not an easy way that I know of... you can click the export button in picasa and then save the edited version as a new file on the desktop. Then you just upload it in Blogger with the "add picture" button above the text editor.

 
At Mon Feb 05, 08:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 
At Fri Mar 02, 03:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work imitrex from canada with no prescription car wax tip http://www.male-liposuction-new-york-city.info/Timeshare-resales.html Jeep cherrie car wax on boats Used appliances minnesota Vonage voip router qos work laptop denali hiking tour wax+your+car

 
At Thu Apr 26, 07:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Cleaner free online spyware

 

Post a Comment

<< Home