posted by Ree @ 7:16 PM 6 comments
Very Cute! That Lobster is quite the costume. I love it!
I should have guessed that Z would be a UT football player (sorry I don't know the exact one!) Ree did you make that lobster costume, or find it somewhere?And that sweet clown looks like she likes the sweet stuff as much as our Sweetsa!Great pics Ree!
I especially love MJ's grin in the group shot. What a cutie! And the boys look great too! Rock [on] lobster! Go Vols!
I wish i could take credit for the sewing--that would be mega points for me. But the truth is the lobster costume was not homemade. It was actually borrowed from friends who purchased it.
Homemade or not, the kids look like they had a great time! That is worth all the points in the world!
Cute! Your kids are getting so old!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Very Cute! That Lobster is quite the costume. I love it!
I should have guessed that Z would be a UT football player (sorry I don't know the exact one!)
Ree did you make that lobster costume, or find it somewhere?
And that sweet clown looks like she likes the sweet stuff as much as our Sweetsa!
Great pics Ree!
I especially love MJ's grin in the group shot. What a cutie! And the boys look great too! Rock [on] lobster! Go Vols!
I wish i could take credit for the sewing--that would be mega points for me. But the truth is the lobster costume was not homemade. It was actually borrowed from friends who purchased it.
Homemade or not, the kids look like they had a great time! That is worth all the points in the world!
Cute! Your kids are getting so old!
Post a Comment
<< Home