First Smiles
Little Mr. T started smiling a month or so ago. But at first those grins were to fast to capture on film. Big Z took the photo above, and it is the best one yet.
Enjoying bath time.
I think this photo was taken a little earlier than Mr. T's 2 month check up, at which he weighed 12 pounds. He looks chubbier today--growing so fast.
Content in Daddy's arms.
Labels: children


4 Comments:
Cute kid! In the bath picture he reminds me of Seth, but not so much in the other pics. Do you see your other kids in him?
What a little Cutie! I especially like the pudgie little belly in the bathtub picture.
Hey! He's growing so fast. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Very cute! I like his smile picture and Daddy picture. When you mentioned him in size 2 diapers, that made me laugh. Kalel still fits in size 2, though he is close to being too big for them.
Post a Comment
<< Home