posted by Ree @ 8:41 PM 8 comments
What a cutie your little MJ is! I look forward to seeing you guys soon.
That is one happy lookin' 2-year-old!When I give gifts, I like to see a response like that! ;-)
She is SOOO expressive! I can't get enough!
Wow. That two-year-old sure knows how to work it. I'd give her presents all the time just to see that kind of enthusiasm. Happy Birthday MJ!
Those opening present shots are the best! And I agree that her name is a perfect match.
Happy b-day MJ! The joy on your face as you open your gifts if priceless! How well your name suits you! :) dani
What a treasure! Happy Birthday MJ!!!
I have to agree that expression is priceless! I hope the day was enjoyed by all! I sure enjoyed the pics! Happy Big #2 MJ!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
What a cutie your little MJ is! I look forward to seeing you guys soon.
That is one happy lookin' 2-year-old!
When I give gifts, I like to see a response like that! ;-)
She is SOOO expressive! I can't get enough!
Wow. That two-year-old sure knows how to work it. I'd give her presents all the time just to see that kind of enthusiasm. Happy Birthday MJ!
Those opening present shots are the best! And I agree that her name is a perfect match.
Happy b-day MJ! The joy on your face as you open your gifts if priceless! How well your name suits you! :) dani
What a treasure! Happy Birthday MJ!!!
I have to agree that expression is priceless! I hope the day was enjoyed by all! I sure enjoyed the pics! Happy Big #2 MJ!
Post a Comment
<< Home