Growing Boy
I have been meaning to post more regularly, especially because babies grow too fast! Here are some of my favorite pictures from September and October.
Here is Mr. T playing patty-cake. He likes it really fast!
He smiled when offered food from a spoon for the first time. But he didn't really eat it. This was early in October, and by now, he doesn't really even smile when offered baby cereal. He just doesn't seem into it at all. I was eager for him to start it, because I hoped it would help him sleep better. But he has begun to sleep through the nights more often now. Even with out spoon food.


7 Comments:
He is so cute and so big already! Thanks for the pics. I'm glad he's starting to sleep through he night for you (even if he's not interested in solid food yet!)
B
He's so cute, growing so fast I can't believe it. I'm failing at sending pictures to Walmart so I'm talking to Dad about a printer with color so that I can just print up what I want for "instant gratification." Love, Mom
he is so cute and chubby!
Sooooo cute! And chubby!
haha hes so cute!
I wish I could squeeze is chubby cheeks.
Wow...he looks even older than caroline. If she wasn't my 4th, I would totally freaking out that she doesn't roll yet. she is a lazy baby.
Post a Comment
<< Home