posted by Ree @ 6:48 PM 6 comments
Wow! That would put fear in my heart too! Hope it's going to be a good news story!
LOL! So, did you make the news?!
That's what I want to know too. Did it work?
Yeah, spill the beans...how were you newsworhty today? Yikes!
Thankfully, no, we were not featured on the news. When I expressed my objections to BigZ's plan, he admitted he would really like to be on the news himself, "but in a good way."
Ree, that is absolutely hysterical. I may have to use that line in a talk.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Wow! That would put fear in my heart too! Hope it's going to be a good news story!
LOL! So, did you make the news?!
That's what I want to know too. Did it work?
Yeah, spill the beans...how were you newsworhty today? Yikes!
Thankfully, no, we were not featured on the news. When I expressed my objections to BigZ's plan, he admitted he would really like to be on the news himself, "but in a good way."
Ree, that is absolutely hysterical. I may have to use that line in a talk.
Post a Comment
<< Home