
MJ counted down to Movermber the 5th for what seemed like years. But the big day finally arrived. MJ requested a cake with donuts and orange icing. I decided to try the teddy bear cake which I always loved when I was a child. But it took two tries and at least that many calls to Mom to get it right.
It was a perfect fall day, and the kids all enjoyed playing in the leaves.
Unfortunately, MJ bumped heads with one of her friends, and ended up with a big birthday goose egg.

Here is MJ enjoying her birthday gift. I'm sure When the weather gets warmer and she gets a little more practice

it won't be long until the training wheels come off.
4 Comments:
The cake turned out really cute - hopefully it was worth the effort. Next time you'll know just how to do it, 1, 2, 3. Love, Mom
Oh, I just love MJ! And that cute bear cake too. I love that the bear is eating a donut, even though (or maybe because!) that seems a little cannibalish.
Yes, I love the cannibalistic, but cute, teddy bear! Way to go Ree! Happy Day for MJ! I am sure the head feels better now!
Nice Cake! I can't believe she is 5! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home